Job Type: Permanent and Full Time
Shifts: 37.5 hours per week
Very competitive salary, joining bonus and excellent benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Educator to join a very successful and strong team.
Our Client is one of the UK’s largest independently owned not for profit hospitals, with state-of-the-art facilities located in central London.
They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
To provide clinical education for nursing, and other clinical services.
Furthermore, commit to deliver high-quality patient care through learning & development, acting as a positive role model across the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To be responsible for supporting professional development, education, practice learning and competence among clinical staff throughout the organisation
- Maintain a contemporary working knowledge of the clinical education landscape
- Collaborate with clinical managers to identify staff development needs; then design, deliver, identify, and organise relevant learning interventions that align with the clinical education strategy and service priorities to enhance patient care, service delivery and employee performance
- Act as a professional resource for the organisation, keeping up to date with current guidance in order to provide expert advice concerning professional development education and practice learning-related issues in nursing and for allied health professions
- Work closely with Head of People Development, Interim Lead Clinical Educator and key business partners and stakeholders to establish the gaps in clinical skills, knowledge, and behaviour, via the annual learning needs analysis in clinical areas
Skills & Experience
- Valid, registration with the NMC/HCPC (band 6 or 7) with ideally,
- Relevant teaching/training qualification with previous experience in a clinical educational role
- Experience in teaching and effectively facilitating learning in formal, informal, and skills-based settings
- Knowledge of and experience in writing action plans for staff who are requiring additional support or who have been identified as needing to improve their practice
- Understand the needs of newly qualified nurses.
Benefits package: a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), as well as a wide range of other benefits.
For an informal confidential conversation please call Vanessa or Corinna on 0203 750 0575 or alternatively forward your CV to Cgrigoraki@insignia-group.co.uk or Vbarnes@insignai-group.co.uk
- Rate: Excellent package
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CG00011
- Posted: 2022-05-12 12:48:07 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Clinical Educator
- Band 5 Nurse-Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Scientific IT Incident Manager - 18 months long-term Temp role
- Quality Manager
- Environmental Officer
- Radiographers, General and Rotational Band 6
- HDU Recovery / Critical Care Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (Head & Neck Oncology)
- Lead Radiographer
- OPD Senior Staff Nurse (Outpatient Department)
- Senior Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practioner
- Head of Nursing (Cancer Services)
- UCC Senior Staff Nurse(Urgent Care Center)
- Hospice Unit Staff Nurse-Band 5
- Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon
- Consultant Anaesthetist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Head & Neck Oncology
- Band 5 Intensive Care Unit- ICU Nurse
- Java Developer
- Senior Java Developer