Mental health support worker
Service Care Solutions are looking for part-time temporary staff to work flexible AD-HOC shifts within a low secure mental health facility in the Mold, Flintshire area.
This role is based within a Cygnet service for patients who are suffering with mental health disorders and may have a criminal background.
During your time as a forensic mental health support worker, you will be asked to assist patients with their everyday needs, to help them live more happier and independent lives.
You will do this by assisting with 1-1's, helping out with observations and take part in daily activities such as, dressing, cleaning and other general support work.
This is all under the supervision of a RMN (registered mental health nurse)
Days - £12 ltd
Nights & Saturdays - £13 ltd
Sundays & Bank holidays - £14 ltd
- Valid right to work in the UK (UK Passport)
- Experience working with mental health or within a similar sector
- Positive can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previously completed Control and Restraint training within the last 12 months or willing to complete a face to face course
The Benefits of working for Service Care Solutions
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have a fantastic referral bonus of £250, so if you or a friend has the experience to fill this role, please send a updated CV to myself at email@example.com or by calling me at 01772 208 962.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor
- Community Payback Placement Co-Ordinator
- Business Support Officer
- Social worker
- Leaving Care Coach
- Social worker
- Social worker Fostering