Service Care Solutions are recruiting on behalf of Lancashire County Council for a Minute Taker to join their Education and Children's Directorate.
This post is within Childrens Social Care providing support to a wide range of operational staff, managers and Independent Reviewing Officers in relation to minute taking of a variety of meetings.
You will work 37 hours a week from home.
This role is initially based on a 6 month contract however there is every possibility that this could increase or even become permanent at the end of this period.
What you will do:
- Interpret information accurately to produce high quality minutes to support the work of the Education and Childrens Services
- Services a variety of meetings that will include sensitive, emotional and confidential information
- Gather information accurately
What you need:
- Good keyboard skills are essential
- The ability to respond to change in service
- Experience in a business support role/ administration
- Experience of taking notes / minutes at meetings
If this role sounds like something that you'll be interested in, please contact Jaymi-lee Yates on 01772 208 964 or drop on email on email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
So, if you have anybody in mind, let them know and tell them to get in touch!
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: Up to £11.64 per hour
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jaymi-Lee Yates
- Tel: 01772208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-11 23:40:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist