Nurse Deputy Home Manager
A fantastic new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Nurse Deputy Home Manager to work in an exceptional care home based in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
The care home provides general nursing care and dementia nursing care for older people.
The Home is purpose built around a central courtyard with the accommodation on one floor
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a current active NMC Pin
As a Deputy Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Promote an enabling environment, ensuring high standards of professional practice, whilst ensuring compliance with external regulatory standards are met at all times
- Be required to deputise in the absence of the manager
- Provide specific management, support, advice and motivation to the staff team to ensure that the people who use are services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals.
We are looking for people to join us to help achieve our aim of delivering a fantastic person-centred support service
- Need to have experience of working with people who have dementia.
You will also have held a supervisory role within the social care sector
- Be highly flexible in your approach
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
The successful Deputy Manager will receive an excellent salary of £20.00 per hour and the annual salary for this position is £41,600 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Options
Reference ID: 4947
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV