Clinical Nurse Specialist (Head & Neck Oncology)
RPTLC1002 – Clinical Nurse Specialist (Head & Neck Oncology)
Package Negotiable DOE (focus on right person)
Permanent Position / Full Time
We are currently working with a highly prestigious client who is looking to appoint a Clinical Nurse Specialist (Head & Neck Oncology) to join their Cancer Services Team.
As a Clinical Nurse Specialist, you will be a clinical expert in the field of Head and Neck cancers and their management.
You will have the skills to lead in practice development and innovation, with specific regard to the development of autonomous nursing practice and nurse led services.
- Management of direct patient care and to be responsible for a clinical case load, providing specialist nursing support to patients, families, medical, nursing staff and other healthcare professionals.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team across all boundaries contributing to the continuing development of the Head and Neck specialist services within our client’s organisation.
- Substantive direct patient care, role modelling, mentorship, supervision and education and facilitation of others to equip nurses for role expansion.
- Lead the development of nursing practice, working in collaboration with all members of the multidisciplinary team and be the key link between other interfacing specialities.
- Develop the skills of nurses and members of the wider team to empower and embrace them to provide a high standard of care to patients with Head and Neck Cancer and all patients receiving radiotherapy in accordance with NICE and relevant guidelines.
Skills & Experience
- Registered General Nurse.
- Post registration course within the Oncology specialism or working towards.
- Post registration experience in an acute hospital setting with surgical and Oncology experience within Head and Neck Cancer.
- Proven track record of recognised practice development initiatives with clinical leadership qualities, including team working and team building skills.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate with patients, relatives, colleagues, hospital personnel and external customers, relevantly and diplomatically.
In-line with Government legislation, From 1 April 2022 it will be a legal requirement for you to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status or an exemption certificate to work for a healthcare organisation.
Please note there is no salary advertised as the client is focused on finding the right person to perform the role and therefore it will depend on experience and qualifications of each suitable applicant.
Please apply with your CV and if suitable, a member of our team will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Please note INSIGNIA RECRUIT are an employment agency and are working on behalf of their client.
- Rate: Salary DOE
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RPTLC1002
- Posted: 2022-05-11 10:35:24 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Quality Manager
- Environmental Officer
- Radiographers, General and Rotational Band 6
- HDU Recovery / Critical Care Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (Head & Neck Oncology)
- Lead Radiographer
- OPD Senior Staff Nurse (Outpatient Department)
- Senior Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practioner
- Head of Nursing (Cancer Services)
- UCC Senior Staff Nurse(Urgent Care Center)
- Hospice Unit Staff Nurse-Band 5
- Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon
- Consultant Anaesthetist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Head & Neck Oncology
- Band 5 Intensive Care Unit- ICU Nurse
- Java Developer
- Senior Java Developer
- Regulatory Affairs Manager 18 Months long-term Temp role
- Conference Manager - Surrey London border
- Advertising Sales Manager