Cleaner - Colchester
Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a housing association based in Colchester who require a cleaner to join their team on a temporary basis.
Previous experience within a similar role and excellent customer service skills is required for this position.
This is a full time position working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with a total of 36 hours per week.
The role involves:
· Cleaning of vacant properties and all communal areas of the premises, including lounges, hallways, staircases, lifts, communal toilets and bathrooms etc.
· Support the Team Leader to create and maintain a welcoming, supportive atmosphere at the Service
· Listen attentively to customers and resolve any issues or needs or ability to connect them with the appropriate department / team to address these
· Interact with customers and maintain a positive relationship between the customer and organisation
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 01772 208967
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £9.50 per hour
- Location: Colchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lauren Marlor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-10 14:42:15 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist