Mental Health Crisis Worker
Mental Health Crisis Worker - Part Time Vacancy
Service Care solutions are looking for a Mental Health Crisis Worker for a mental health safe haven, part time based in Exeter, Devon.
A community mental health safe haven with strong links to the NHS.
If you have experience and passion in delivering mental health crisis support to people in distress - wanting high quality training and future career progression then this role will be for you.
Temporary/Permanent Contracts: flexible up to 30 hours per week.
Pay Rates: £20,017 Pro Rata
Shifts - 6pm - 12 am midnight
Temporary Rates - £11.64 ph Ltd , usually for 12 weeks until you join the company permanently
Location - Exeter, Devon
To work for a nationwide innovative mental health charity in delivering high quality mental health recovery support to clients.
You will be working within a team of mental health workers within a community based mental health haven which mainly operates in the evenings.
The service focuses deescalating the crisis the individual is experiencing and then undertake an initial risk assessment leading to signposting and referring the client to a supporting organisation who can offer a more focused and specific support towards the recovery of their mental health.
- NVQ Lvl 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent is an essential requirement.
- Experience in de-escalation and crisis recovery.
- Experience of working in a social care setting, or prior mental health support experience.
- Great interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Understanding principles of Care and Mental Health Act.
- Knowledge of data management systems needed to interpret data and write reports for service management.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! If you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 3 Healthcare Assistant
- Payroll Officer
- Tactical ICT Support Officer
- Housing Options Officer
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor
- Community Payback Placement Co-Ordinator