Clinical Lead Nurse
An outstanding job opportunity has arisen for a committed Clinical Lead Nurse to work in an exceptional nursing home based in the Ipswich area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This special nursing home specialises in general & dementia nursing, residential and respite care for the elderly.
The home is currently rated as ‘Good' by CQC
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN or RMN with a valid NMC Pin
As the Clinical Lead your key responsibilities include:
- Work as part of a team to provide high quality nursing care to residents
- Carry out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners
- Ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high-quality standard
- Ensure the personal care needs of residents are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence
- Accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care
- Administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and company medication policy
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Previous experience as a Clinical Lead within a care home environment is essential
- A proven track record of leading a nursing team in the delivery of person-centred care/ including planning/ implementing and evaluating
- Experience of delivering quality clinical and person-first assessments
- The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person centred care
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing/ agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home
The successful Clinical Lead will receive an excellent salary of £50,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week working through Day Shifts.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Company Care Awards)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
Reference ID: 5380
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV