ADHOC CAMHS Mental Healthcare Assistant in Orpington
Mental health/ Learning Disability Workers
Salary: £12.50 -£15.50
Service Care recruitment are currently looking for a Mental Health Carer, Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant to work flexible bank shifts (adhoc) within a private CAMHS mental health hospital in Orpington, Kent.
The service is a 17-bedded tier 4 low secure hospital for young people aged 12-18 years with mental health, behavioural or psychological difficulties, and an Ofsted-registered school which supports the young people with educational attainment.
You will be assisting service users to improve their health and wellbeing so they can live a happier and more independent life.
You will do one to ones with patients, you will assist with observations, assist with daily activities whilst under the supervision of a qualified Mental Health Nurse.
The shifts are flexible as and may lead to block bookings for the right candidate.
£12.50 ltd ph for weekdays with uplifting rates for nights and weekends
- Valid Right to work in the UK
- Experience working with mental health within a similar setting
- Positive can do attitude
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
Previously completed Control and Restraint training within the last 12 months or willing to complete a face to face course
What in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly Pay
- Free parking on site
- Free meals on duty
- Exceptional Referral Bonus
- £250 Training allowance
- Ltd or PAYE options available
For further information, please call Cheyenne Atkinson on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to Cheyenne.email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor
- Community Payback Placement Co-Ordinator
- Business Support Officer
- Social worker
- Leaving Care Coach
- Social worker
- Social worker Fostering