Job Title: Housing Services Administrative Officer
Locations: London N1
Contract Type: Temp ongoing
Work Pattern: 35 hours per week
Start Date: Asap
A new opportunity has become available for a Housing Services Administrative Officer to be the first point of contact within a busy team, and provide excellent customer care to both our external and internal customers, helping to ensure our services run smoothly and solving problems as they arise.
Key responsibilities -
- Providing excellent customer service to residents
- Updating and preparing documents for all aspects of housing management and ensuring they are accurately filed
- Collecting, collating and inputting data as required into various formats or reports for both internal and external monitoring
- Providing effective administrative support to the team
- Ability to provide advice and practical assistance to the public in a social housing environment
- Call Centre experience
- Comfortable in the use of computers and IT
- Good level of numeracy and literacy with the ability to quickly work with financial data and complex information simply and clearly
- Active listener, adapting communication methods depending on the audience and taking a strength based approach to suit the needs of our service users
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload, working under pressure and quickly
- Drive for customer excellence, showing empathy, patience and understanding of customer's needs and requirements and recognising your impact on service users lives.
- Collect, record, maintain and share data intelligently using appropriate systems/methods in accordance with GDPR regulations.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £16 - £17 per hour
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Hodson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-05 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist