A fantastic new job opportunity has arisen for a committed RMN or RNLD Nurse to work in an exceptional hospital based in the Abertillery, Wales area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This hospital is a low secure service for men, ensuring that each person in care receives an individualised formulation of needs and that the treatment delivered is appropriate
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RMN or RNLD Nurse with a valid NMC Pin
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Maintain high quality in all areas of practice including effective team working; using a range of different approaches including codes of conduct and practice, evidence-based practice, guidelines, legislation, protocols, procedures, policies, standards and systems
- To improve services in the interests of the service users, carers and the organisation informed by current best practice guidance
- Developing oneself using a variety of means and contributing to the development of others during ongoing work activities using through structured approaches (e.g.
appraisal and development review, mentoring, professional/clinical supervision) and/or informal and ad hoc methods (such as enabling people to solve arising problems and appropriate delegation)
- Maintaining and promoting the health, safety and security of everyone in the organisation or anyone who comes into contact with it either directly or through the actions of the organisation
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Relevant experience in a similar environment
- Awareness of the wider Healthcare economy and political environment.
- Work effectively as a team member
- Take appropriate action where concerns are raised with regards to performance or conduct of others
- Ensuring the confidentiality, security and accuracy of data and information and compliance with Regulatory guidelines and statutory requirements
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary up to £37,618 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
*£5,000 Welcome Bonus
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free Meals and Parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
Reference ID: 4314
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV