Asset Management Administrator
Our client, a housing association based in Epsom are recruiting for an Asset Management Administrator to join their team.
This is on a permanent basis with a salary of up to £26,643.
The main purpose of the role is to provide high quality support to the Asset Management Team which includes taking phone calls from residents and internal staff and resolving them where possible, issuing letters on behalf of the team using mail merge, minute taking, updating databases and uploading documents onto the system, raising work orders, processing invoices, managing collection of resident satisfaction data, collation of complaint information so that officers can produce a full response and utilising IT systems to write reports and provide performance data.
You will have:
- Experience of administrating mechanical and electrical contracts with a focus on compliance (including Asbestos)
- Knowledge of databases and the importance of keeping data accurate and live
- Clear and courteous communications with colleagues and customers
- Awareness of the importance of strong budget management and financial control
- Confidence to actively participate in contract meetings to drive performance improvements and challenge behaviours
- Awareness of asbestos management and collation of asbestos data
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £26643 per annum
- Location: Epsom, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jack Windsor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-04 14:09:58 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist