ARE YOU A CARE SERVICE MANAGER LOOKING FOR A NEW POSITION? SERVICE CARE SOLUTIONS HAVE A FANTASTIC PERMANENT ROLE TO WORK WITHIN A MENTAL HEALTH SERVICE IN HILLINGDON, WEST LONDON.
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
Permanent Salary: Up to £40,000pa (based on experience)
Hours and length of contract:
- FULL TIME: 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00
- The manager is looking for the position to be filled ASAP.
The client provides supported living services for adults with mental health or learning disabilities across West London.
As a Supported Living Care Service Manager, you will be the registered manager for 3 supported living services and oversee the performance compliance these services.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company, including managing the team.
- Organisational deployment of staff
- Crisis management and strong delegation to all teams, coordinating effective outcomes.
- Ensure information and invoices and reports are dispatched in an accurate and timely way
- Develop the bank staff and ensure new bank staff are engaged
- Ensure the team leaders and supporting living manager work effectively highlighting any performance issues.
- Audit and monitor support plans and quality of service by implementing an alert system which highlights poor performance.
- Lead of safeguarding best practice and work with commissioning to resolve any issues as they arise.
- Identify poor leadership and performance with the care services and work with the Head of Performance improve or recruit new talent.
- Ensure that services are working efficiently and maintaining budgets.
- Investigate and report on incidents ensuring appropriate remedial action is taken
- Lead on the development of process improvements
- Prepare verbal and written reports for the company Board
- Leadership & Management level 5 training
- Annual leave-25 days a year
- Pension- 3%
- Annual salary review/ KPI performance related bonus
- Continuous professional development
The applicant must have experience of management within a service for vulnerable adults, have an NVQ Level 4/5 and be DBS cleared.
If you are interested in this role, then please contact Emma at SCS on 01772 208963 or send across your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £40000 per annum + PENSION, TRAINING ETC
- Location: Hillingdon, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Emma Leck
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-04 11:22:48 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Warehouse Operative
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Contracts Surveyor
- Support Worker
- Senior Booking Co-ordinator
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Gas Engineer
- Mental health night support worker
- Customer Resolution Team Administrator
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Resettlement Support Officer
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Medical Secretary
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse - NHS
- Electrical Project manager