Senior Psychological Therapist (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
Job title: Senior Psychological Therapist (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
Location: Stoke on Trent
Working hours: 8:30-17:30 (hours can vary around)
Salary: £28PH (negotiable depending on experience)
Contract: 3 months minimum
- To provide high quality, evidence based cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) services to people experiencing gambling harm with complex presentations.
- To proactively liaise with colleagues and partners across the gambling treatment system in managing high risk referrals.
- To provide training and supervision for other CBT therapists within the service.
- To comply with professional guidelines and standards and the overall framework of the Team's policies and procedures and system for integrated governance.
- A recorded/registered qualification in clinical or counselling psychology/ a recorded/registered qualification in one of the following - nursing, social work, occupational therapy, arts therapy, or a psychological therapy
- Significant experience working as a psychological therapy practitioner and demonstrating the competences as required.
- Completion of relevant supervisor's training and experience of conducting supervision within the NHS.
- Provisional or full accreditation with a recognised professional body (e.g.
- Rate: £28 - £30 per hour + Negotiable
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Ellis Richardson
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-04 11:02:07 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist