Practice Education Facilitator/Clinical Trainer
A fantastic new job opportunity has arisen for a Practice Education Facilitator/Clinical Trainer to work in an amazing surgery based in the Birmingham, West Midlands area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading laser eye surgery specialists
This is one of UK and Ireland's number one provider of laser eye surgery and private lens surgery
*You must be qualified as a Registered Nurse or ODP with a NMC or HCPC registration.
Minimum of 3 years recent theatre experience - preferably in scrub role and 1 year in Ophthalmology
As the Practice Education Facilitator/Clinical Trainer your key duties include:
- Act as a mentor to new and existing members of the clinical team
- Oversee induction, clinical training programmes and competency sign off
- Identify and assess future and current training needs for teams
- Be an ambassador for best practice
- Design and deliver training competencies
- Maintain training records
- Support the opening and mobilisation of new clinics and treatment centres
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Committed, enthusiastic and dedicated
- Have a passion for delivering high quality training and be flexible to work in a dynamic environment
- Be able to develop, manage and deliver a range of training across the business
- You will be highly visible, offering clinical support in ophthalmic diagnostics and theatre practice and have the ability to prioritise and manage the demands of a busy workload
- You will facilitate training for all levels of staff, ensuring that the requirements of the business and the individual are met
The successful Practice Education Facilitator/Clinical Trainer will receive an excellent salary is up to £50,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Discounted prescription and non-prescription eye care (including family)
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
Reference ID: 5110
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV