Deputy Ward Manager
An outstanding job opportunity has arisen for a committed Deputy Ward Manager to work in an exceptional hospital based in the Hertfordshire area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This special clinic offers CAMHS Tier 4 low secure services for young people with a wide range of disorders and complex needs
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RMN with a valid NMC Pin
As the Deputy Ward Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Managing and training of junior and nurse staff
- Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy
- Actively contributing to the Nursing Service Agreement, departmental Risk Matrix and action plan and monitoring their implementation
- Lead in organisational clinical and nursing audit programmes
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- CAMHS Experience
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder & Learning Disorder experience
- Experience of working similar environment
- Relevant sufficient post registration experience
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Deputy Ward Manager will receive an excellent salary up to £40,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
Reference ID: 4472
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV