Registered General Nurse
An amazing new job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN to work in an exceptional care home based in the Mid Glamorgan, Wales area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading healthcare providers
This care home is a purpose-built care home designed for older people with mental health needs requiring nursing care.
The home is also designed to support those with mental health needs over the age of 40 years
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Good Nursing Experience
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £16.00 per hour and the annual salary is up to £36,608 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds' programme
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RGN with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 4436
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV