An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN, RMN or RNLD to work in an exceptional care home based in the Winwick, Warrington area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This care home provides residential, nursing, respite, and palliative care having proven effective in assisting with an extensive range of personal needs
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care
- Practice safe systems of work across the range of tasks in particular moving and handling of residents.
Carry out risk assessments having due regard for personal safety and safety of residents, visitors and staff
- Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of person centred care are being delivered at all times by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of the care plans
- Carryout nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions
- Responsible for the overall management and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed in line with their job roles in an efficient and effective way, during the period of duty
- Provide support and guidance to all staff, providing demonstrations and instructions of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Good Nursing Experience
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Able to write Care Plans
- Able to show Empathy and warmth
- Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £16.48 per hour and the annual salary is up to £37,706.24 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 39 days holiday
- Overtime available
- Staff Pension
- Free Uniform
- For New Nurses Preceptorship Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Eye Tests
- Free car parking
- Flexible Hours
- Ongoing training and development
- Awards events ( Recognition ) - ( Internal Nurse awards)
- 12 weeks Induction process
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN, RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 1680
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV