An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a committed RMN or RNLD to work in an exceptional hospital based in the Warrington, Cheshire area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care provider
This special hospital service provides care and treatment for adult women in medium, and low secure, and psychiatric intensive care PICU) environments, who have Personality Disorder and Mental Health conditions
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary up to £38,098 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC pin
Reference ID: 1180
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV