Registered Mental Health Nurse
If you are an RMN looking for a new role or a role to supplement your current role, Service Care Solutions may have a great opportunity for you!
Based in Ipswich you will be working on acute mental health wards, providing care for patients that are unable to receive the appropriate level of care in the community.
To be considered for this role you will need an nmc pin and at least 6 months paid experience within the mental health industry.
There are a range of shifts available such as days, nights and weekends, meaning you can take on this role either on a full or part-time basis
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
*Ltd & PAYE payment options available
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialist consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist