Multi skilled plasterer
Job Specification : Multi skilled plasterer
Pay Rate: £17.50
Type : Temp to perm
To carryout Multi-trade maintenance, refurbishment and construction activities in a core craft discipline and to be suitably qualified and proficient in elements of the following trades Joinery, Plumbing, Plastering, and Tiling in order to complete projects to the customer or client's satisfaction.
- Undertake associated duties or tasks that complement the core trade such as Plastering and Painting & Tiling.
- Plan and organise work in an economical and effective manner, making the best use of your available time, plant, transport and materials in accordance with specified company's required outputs and priority response times.
- To operate within scheduled appointment systems if required including liaison with customers and other team members in order to effectively undertake the works.
- Undertake the supervision and training of apprentices, trainees or other employees as assigned to effective standards and specifications.
- To undertake diagnostic and pre-measuring work to ascertain the nature of the works required and facilitate its completion.
- Time served Apprenticeship.
- Full clean driving licence is required.
- Craft City and Guilds or NVQ Level 2.
- Advanced Craft City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3
- An appropriate qualification and/ or able to demonstrate an extensive track record in Multi-skilling.
- Proficient in at least 3 principle trades to include joinery, plumbing, plastering or tiling,
Please contact Rafa for more information on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to Rafa.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £15 per hour
- Location: Birkenhead, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Rafa Benslimane
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-29 11:26:50 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist