Are you looking for something different?
New challenges where you cab develop existing skills and learn new experiences?
At Service Care Solutions we are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Registered Nurse (RGN) to work in a category C prison in the county of Devon.
The prison houses up to 640 adult males with a variety of offences.
No day is the same and you will be expected to undertake a variety of tasks including making assessments, hotel 1 response cover, medication administration, receptions and discharge, nurse triage and wound care.
You will be working closely with Paramedics, HCA's and non-clinical staff.
The team is a multi disciplined team containing nurses and healthcare assistants which is staffed 24 hours a day and is committed to providing the highest standards of healthcare.
Pay ranges between £25p/h - £29p/h depending on shift/day.
This is a 2-3 month rolling contract perfect for those who want short stability in the working lives.
If you are interested then please call 01772208962 or alternatively email Arran on firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about the role in further detail
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 2 - 3
- Rate: £25 - £29 per hour
- Location: Devon, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Arran Fitchie
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-27 10:41:35 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor
- Community Payback Placement Co-Ordinator
- Business Support Officer
- Social worker
- Leaving Care Coach
- Social worker
- Social worker Fostering