Education Mental Health Practitioner
Education Mental Health Practitioner needed with Reading Borough Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Reading
Duration - Initially 5 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £25 ltd an hour
- Completing assessments to inform subsequent interventions and involves working with children, young people and/or their parents/carers to support self-management of mild to moderate mental health needs through targeted and evidence-based interventions
- To work closely alongside a team of mental health professionals delivering a wide range of evidence informed interventions
- To work directly in schools
- To provide low intensity and brief interventions for common mental health problems and to support children and young people's wellbeing
- To promote good emotional and mental health
What is required?
- Successful completion of the HEE commissioning 1yr ‘Education Mental Health Practitioner' or ‘Children's Wellbeing Practitioner' Course
- Experience working with children and young people, their families and others
- Experience working with children and young people who have social, emotional and/or mental health difficulties
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £25 per hour
- Location: Reading, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-26 21:01:44 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist