Part Time Administrator
Part Time Administrator needed with West Sussex County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Remote
Duration - Initially 6 months
Hours per week - 15 hours per week (Thursday and Friday)
Salary - £11.64 ltd an hour
- Arrange meetings and Panel, checking calendars and inviting attendees
- Take and distribute, accurate and comprehensive minutes for a range of meetings
- Co-ordinate panels, receiving and chasing referrals and updates from a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Draft and circulate agendas
- Arrange 1-1 supervision sessions
- Set up and manage email boxes
What is required?
- Educated to GCSE Grade A-C in English and Maths
- Previous Administrative experience
- Previous Minute Taking experience
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: Up to £11.64 per hour
- Location: Chichester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-25 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist