Resettlement Support Co-Ordinator
Resettlement Support Coordinator needed with West Sussex County Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Chichester
Duration - Initially 6 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £16 ltd an hour
- Working arrangements and locations will be varied.
There will be some home visiting and some office working regularly.
- Although the team is based in Chichester, they are out and about across the county much of the time
- Coordinate and work with volunteers allocated to families, disseminate and raise awareness of best practice
- Organise activities/drop-ins/social events for integration and English language learning, to provide refugees maximum exposure to social interaction with local groups
- Ensure all families have full access to support that enabled social integration, social connections, wellbeing, participation in communities and sense of belonging
- Maintain family support files and track progress of refugee family integration, including early identification of safeguarding and wellbeing concerns that may need specialist support
What is required?
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent qualification or extensive experience in refugee resettlement and migrations
- Experience coordinating and working with volunteers in the resettlement context
- Experience in events planning and management
- Detailed knowledge of refugees and migration, communities, minority groups, partners and stakeholders to be responsive to safeguarding and wellbeing issues including addressing racism, domestic abuse, antisocial behaviour
- Drivers license and access to a vehicle
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £16 per hour
- Location: Chichester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-25 15:41:32 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- General Healthcare Assistant
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Band 3 Senior Dispensing Assistant
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Crisis CPN
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Personal Assistant
- Children's Social Worker
- HR Administrator
- Business Support Officer
- Programme Manager
- Senior Employment Lawyer
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Engagement & Brand Communications Manager
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
- Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Operative (Gosport)
- Administrative Assistant