Mental Health Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are searching for an experienced Mental Health Support Worker in Norwich.
The role will be based in an acute ward caring for patients with complex mental health needs and older patients suffering from dementia.
The ideal candidate will have plenty of experience working within the mental health sector, be caring and compassionate and be able to offer one to one support for the patients on the ward.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialist consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist