IT Product Delivery Engineer
IT Project delivery engineer
About the role:
Role for self-motivated and driven IT Project engineer with at least 5 years in a senior technical role
The role will co-ordinate with the IT Support, Network and Cyber Security leads, gathering and sharing technical information, configuring, testing, undertaking troubleshooting tasks and documenting configurations, to ensure a stable and secure delivery of project objectives.
Reporting to the Project delivery lead .
Project Delivery Engineer will work within a dedicated team responsible for the technical implementation of projects for our clients.
We operate in the SME market (with our target market being business of around 20-300 seats), across a range of industries.
As a Project delivery engineer you will have autonomy on projects you work on
Many of our projects reside within the Microsoft cloud infrastructure and modern workplace environments, but also include on-premises server, storage and network services, end point administration, software deployment and management.
To be successful in the role you will need to have excellent technical knowledge and experience in delivering solutions for clients and creating documentation and handover material for operational teams.
Type of Projects you will be working on:
- Agree design plans with the Technical Architect, including schedule and specific activities
- Configuring Azure Windows Servers, Windows Domain, RDS and Office 365
- Migrations into Azure and Office 365
- Endpoint deployment, Microsoft 365 Endpoint Manager, and Intune
- Configuring firewalls (Watchguard, FortiGate, SonicWALL), managed switches (Dell, HP)
- Deploying Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Migrations to Azure Active Directory
- Infrastructure migrations
- Office 365 email migrations
- Migrating file/document platforms to the cloud
- In depth experience and understanding of Hyper-V and cluster
- Client facing project delivery experience
- Complete technical audits.
Write audit reports, network manuals, diagrams, etc.
- Be prepared to work out-of-hours on the delivery of critical projects
- Share knowledge and be the ‘go-to’ person for junior engineers.
Provide guidance and coaching to solve technical problems.
Nice to have
- Be ITIL aware of service delivery and operational processes to ensure projects are transitioned carefully into the production environment.
Ensure structured handover processes, technical documentation and handover training is conducted with service desk staff.
Salary: 55-65k for a right candidate
Job Title: IT Project delivery engineer
- Private healthcare
- Flexible / hybrid working (some projects require site visits)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Rate: Market related
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TW109
- Posted: 2022-04-22 14:35:34 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Clinical Educator
- Band 5 Nurse-Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Scientific IT Incident Manager - 18 months long-term Temp role
- Quality Manager
- Environmental Officer
- Radiographers, General and Rotational Band 6
- HDU Recovery / Critical Care Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (Head & Neck Oncology)
- Lead Radiographer
- OPD Senior Staff Nurse (Outpatient Department)
- Senior Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practioner
- Head of Nursing (Cancer Services)
- UCC Senior Staff Nurse(Urgent Care Center)
- Hospice Unit Staff Nurse-Band 5
- Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon
- Consultant Anaesthetist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Head & Neck Oncology
- Band 5 Intensive Care Unit- ICU Nurse
- Java Developer
- Senior Java Developer