HR Services Assistant- Police
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a HR Services Officer to work with Lancashire Constabulary.
Please see below for details of the role.
For more information, please contact Lewis on 01772 208962.
Title: HR Services Assistant
Contract: 6 Months +
- To be responsible for delivering a quality of service to applicants applying for roles within the Constabulary both internally and externally.
- To deliver all elements of recruitment/ promotion processes for officers, staff, agency and volunteers.
- To provide accurate and timely administration of Flexible working applications focusing on Customer Service
- Answering and making calls to internal and external customers about Recruitment and Flexible working processes, ensuring that consistent excellent customer care and communication skills are used
- Assist in the delivery of a customer focused administrative service ensuring that the Constabulary meets all HR priorities in relation to Recruitment and Flexible Working
- Deal with internal and external enquiries by telephone, correspondence or personal contact and to liaise with divisions and departments, staff associations and external organisations as required.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Human Resources systems and administrative procedures to facilitate effective and efficient working practices.
- Update, amend and maintain personal records, general files and computerised systems in an appropriate manner, utilising them to deal with enquiries.
- n the preparation and analysis of management information, producing reports and statistics as required.
- To take a pro-active approach to problem solving which focuses on solutions aiming for continuous improvement in the services provided
- To provide effective and courteous liaison with customers both internally and externally
- To be responsible for the day to day processing of HR transactions within the Service Centre such as, but not exclusive to, recruitment processing and flexible working requests
- To ensure compliance with Force policies and procedures.
- To carry out related duties or projects as required in the interests of departmental effectiveness.
- Support the delivery of HR Performance Indicators and service level agreements.
- To administer and assist in the delivery of assessments for Police Officers, Police Staff, Specials, PCSO's, Agency staff and transferees
- To provide administrative support for promotion processes
- To accurately record and effectively use Police systems such as Oracle and Oleeo
- Complete processing and pay forms demonstrating a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- To support Recruitment events and the effective use of social media
- To undertake administration associated with Flexible Working applications, ensuring they are processed in a timely manner and in line with legislation
- To provide guidance on Flexible Working processes and procedures
- To support the HR Services Manager and HR Officers with Flexible working appeals
- Support the HR SMT in order to meet operational demand.
Whilst the post holder will have primary responsibility within their designated portfolio, there is an expectation that they will assist throughout the HR Department as required by organisational need.
- Keep up to date with changes to working practices in HR supported by the organisation and to implement and share best practice with colleagues.
- To carry out any other duties which are consistent with the nature, responsibilities and grading of the post.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months +
- Rate: £9.89 - £10.85 per hour
- Location: Lancashire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Ashcroft
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-22 11:55:39 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- General Healthcare Assistant
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Band 3 Senior Dispensing Assistant
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Crisis CPN
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Personal Assistant
- Children's Social Worker
- HR Administrator
- Business Support Officer
- Programme Manager
- Senior Employment Lawyer
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Engagement & Brand Communications Manager
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
- Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Operative (Gosport)