Job Title: Recovery Worker
Location: West Midlands
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday (9AM - 5PM)
Type of Contract: Temporary - 3 - 6 Months with view to extend
Hourly Rate: £16 - £18 Per Hour LTD (Dependent on Experience)
About the client:
Service Care Solutions are supporting a Substance Misuse service, the charity started way back in the 1970's, when a group of Magistrates in Sussex noticed a pattern.
Recognising that homelessness was the basis for the pattern, they pooled their resources and bought a house.
Now they have merged into a Recovery service for Drug and Alcohol related issues, with foundations of change, foundations of growth and foundations of life.
Our mission is to help people change the direction of their lives, grow as individuals, and live life to its full potential.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be a successful member of the charity they require an individual with extensive knowledge of working with substance misuse service users to enable high level of engagement, it is imperative to build and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, partner agencies and most importantly the service users.
Expectations of the role:
- One to One support
- Delivering Effective Groups
- High Quality Assessments
- Community Alcohol Detox
- Brief Interventions
- Enhanced Child And Adults DBS (Within 12 Months/Update Service Registered)
- Valid Right to Work
- Most Recent Employment References
About Service Care Solutions Recruitment Agency & How to Apply:
Originally forming in 2005 Service Care Solutions is a UK based recruitment agency consisting of various specialist divisions, SCS started their first recruitment support within substance misuse over 15 years ago so their unique consultants know exactly which type of staff to look for in the sector and recognize potential and talent in candidates that others may miss.
Service Care Solutions can facilitate processing of new DBS's free of charge for any candidate who meets the above requirements and is engaging with our compliance procedure
If you would like to be part of our exceptional candidate base and apply for the above role please contact Danny Booth on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Unfortunately due to the high traffic of candidates that apply for our roles we can only endeavour to respond to candidates that have relevant experience for this role!
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of substance misuse staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering substance misuse services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Warehouse Operative
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Contracts Surveyor
- Support Worker
- Senior Booking Co-ordinator
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Gas Engineer
- Mental health night support worker
- Customer Resolution Team Administrator
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Resettlement Support Officer
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Medical Secretary
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse - NHS
- Electrical Project manager