Location: High Wycombe
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25-40k annum (based on seniority of role/experience)
*Hybrid after probation
An Accountancy Firm based in High Wycombe is looking for Payroll staff of differing levels of experience to join their payroll team on a permanent basis.
The role will require the post holder to support the payroll department with managing a variety of payroll clients.
The position comes with full CPD training and the firm is an approved training practice for ICAEW and ACCA
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 years of payroll experience, 5+ years for senior roles
- Experience of managing portfolios desirable
- Experience of SAGE or IRIS advantageous
- Good team player and great written and verbal communication
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist