Caretaker - Tilbury
Service Care Construction are recruiting on behalf of a housing association based in Tilbury who require a caretaker to join their team on a temporary basis.
Previous experience within an estates cleaning/caretaker role and a Full UK Driving License is desirable for this position.
This is a full time role working 7am - 3:15pm with a total of 36 hours per week and the role involves performing the maintenance and cleanliness of all common parts of the housing estate, which will include:
- The sweeping and/or washing of all communal staircases, foyers, balconies, passages, courtyards, car parks, hard standing areas, chute chamber rooms and refuse storage rooms.
- The cleaning and/or washing of lift car floors and walls, lamp shades and diffusers, estate signs, estate furniture and other such communal fixtures and fittings as may be prescribed.
- Remove any extraneous matter not exclusively including and any other detritus, including sharps and other drug related materials, dog waste etc.
from all areas of the estate in accordance with agreed schedules, frequencies and methods, ensuring compliance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Remove and cleanly dispose of any over spill in refuse container storage rooms.
- The rotation the use of refuse containers to avoid over spills
- Check refuse chutes and unblock if possible, and if not possible report blockage.
- Empty and clean estate litter bins and other waste receptacles.
- Remove treated weeds and other plant material as required from hard standing areas
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 01772 208967
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £12.97 per hour
- Location: Tilbury, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lauren Marlor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-19 11:11:11 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor
- Community Payback Placement Co-Ordinator
- Business Support Officer
- Social worker
- Leaving Care Coach
- Social worker
- Social worker Fostering