Sales Executive for media and events for industry leading networking, product sourcing, education and talks platform.
Following on from the success of our client’s series of meet the buyer/networking events, where they saw over 10,000 pre-qualified buyers attend online one-day events, a year-round platform bringing together a highly targeted audience with top brands and designers launched in Autumn 2021.
A year-round programme of talks, CPD and fair previews will help design businesses by generating traffic and interactions to brand profiles which in turn will drive data capture.
The annual subscription also includes editorial inclusions in the specialised newsletter, product inclusions on the homepage and lots more.
They are looking to reach 100+ brands profiles and 10,000+ users from the UK and internationally by 2022 only, with a plan to grow the platform consistently over the next few years.
Currently expanding the sales team to be able to achieve their sales goals.
You will have experience of work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment or the right mind-set to do so, you will be willing to engage and pitch domestic and international brands, you will have an interest in digital solutions and a passion for interior design.
You are a sharp, self-starter - motivated by individual targets and career progression.
You are resilient, you like challenges and you have no fear to engage prospect clients over the phone through cold calling.
You will have at least 1 year sales experience and must be able to demonstrate that you have hit and exceeded targets within that time.
Proficiency in any European languages such as Italian, French, German, Danish, Swedish, Dutch is a preferential requirement although not essential.
The role is 80% telephone based and you will be expected to achieve a minimum of 90 minutes outbound client calls with a high focus on new business generation.
When you are not selling profiles over the phone or giving demos of the platform through videocalls you will be out attending client meetings, canvassing new business at the clients and competitor events both in the UK and internationally.
· Ensure sales targets are achieved every month.
· Ensure expected telephone call rates, (set by your manager at 90 minutes per day) are achieved
· Ensure you arrange at least 15 demos of the platform per month.
· Develop and grow the existing client base and spend.
· Actively and intelligently seek new business.
· Ensure all new business is followed up and turned in to repeat business.
· Ensure that the quality of the brands booked is kept at the highest achievable level.
· Manage your clients before and after they subscribe to the platform.
· Communicate with your Sales Manager to ensure sales targets are being achieved.
· Always represent your product and the company in a professional manor.
· Communicate with the marketing team ensuring that clients benefit from deliverables and
· Communicate with credit control to ensure all contracts are fully paid prior to the event.
· Ensure accurate and responsible admin for all profile bookings.
· Ensure that the in-house database is up to date with contacts and comments.
· Support other team members as and when required, and maintain a positive and enthusiastic
attitude towards the role and the company.
· Engage fully in training and development.
· An excellent salesperson
· A professional networker
· A strategic and proactive thinker and planner
· Engaging and mentoring
· Organised with an eye for detail
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Greater London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AJE7006
- Posted: 2022-04-14 10:52:30 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Conference Manager - Surrey London border
- Advertising Sales Manager
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Brand Manager
- Digital Sales Executive
- Digital Sales Executive
- Java Developer
- Senior Bioinformatician
- HCPC BMS - SIGN OUT MANAGER
- Modern Matron Oncology & Haematology
- Ward Manager - Haematology & Stem Cell Transplantation
- Senior PMO Manager
- Lead PMO Analyst
- Band 5 Nurse-Orthopaedics & Spinal Surgery
- Band 5 Nurse-Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Clinical Educator
- Senior Java Developer
- Scientific IT Incident Manager - 18 months long-term Temp role
- Quality Officer FTC 18 Months
- Quality Manager