Mental Health Nurse
HIGH INCREASED RATES AVAILABLE!!!
ARE YOU A MENTAL HEALTH/LEARNING DISABILITY NURSE LOOKING FOR A NEW ROLE?
An exciting opportunity has just become available for an RMN to join a newly opened Private Mental Health Hospital in Norwich!
*£150 NEW NURSE SIGN UP BONUS
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate referred
Temporary Pay Rate:
- £27 Ltd per hour - days
- £31 Ltd per hour - nights/Saturdays
- £34 Ltd per hour - Sundays
- £38 Ltd per hour - Bank Holidays
Hours and length of contract:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Long day shifts: 08:00-20:30 (1h45 break)
- Long night shifts: 20:00- 08:30
- A regular rotating shift pattern over a 7 day period
- Service operates 24/7
- Long Term consistent booking and regular shifts
- PMVA & ILS training provided
- Full Induction Programme: Safeguarding, Medication Management, First Aid, Basic Life Support, Immediate Life Support and Fire Marshall training
- Full supervision and support provided throughout placement
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within a newly opened acute ward for working age adults suffering from mental health difficulties.
The patients have either been sectioned under the MHA 2007 or may be informal and are usually in hospital for a short time before being repatriated back to their local NHS facility.
The hospital is located close to the centre and provides a safe environment for NHS overspill emergency patients experiencing a deterioration in their mental health.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, a structured approach to nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patients named nurse
- Supervising team members and contributing to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team
- Monitor and review Nursing Care plans
- Prioritise nursing duties and delegate appropriately and effectively within the shift co-ordination Framework, working as nurse in charge as required, ensuring as far as reasonably practicable a safe environment.
The applicant must be DBS cleared for the position advertised and have recent experience within the field.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Emma at SCS on 01772 208963 or send across your CV directly to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months+
- Rate: £27 - £38 per hour + + £150 new nurse bonus
- Location: Norwich, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Emma Leck
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-11 13:57:37 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Operation Support Engineer
- Band 3 Healthcare Assistant
- Payroll Officer
- Tactical ICT Support Officer
- Housing Options Officer
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor