Performance Analyst - Civil Nuclear Constabulary
Service Care Solutions are looking for an experienced Performance Analyst to work on a full-time, permanent contract with the Civil Nuclear Constabulary at their HQ in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
- To undertake research and analysis of performance data and information providing high quality management information with appropriate recommendations for action.
- To undertake analysis and produce recommendations to drive improvements in performance management as a result of project work, collection and dissemination of data.
- To contribute to the development of processes and the measurement thereof as required by an organisation committed to continuous improvement.
- To provide cover and resilience to the Performance Management Officer
- To support wider department with its planning role
- Propose, plan and undertake projects to gather management information from the Constabulary nationally, liaising with managers as necessary.
- Carry out detailed analysis of the information gathered, making recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Disseminate the required information, whether by oral presentation or written means, to stakeholders and appropriate staff in an easily understood format.
- Provide information and support to the Performance Management structure ensuring that accurate, timely and valid management information is available when required.
- Undertake special projects such as benchmarking with other Constabulary's or relevant organisations to ensure the identification and adherence to good practice.
- Deputise for, or represent the Department at key meetings and working groups and as otherwise required from time to time.
- Produce ad-hoc reports on request for managers and Senior Officers within the CNC
- To assist in the preparation and completion of the Performance reviews and data quality spot checks
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Knowledge of and work-related experience of organisational performance management.
- Good working knowledge of statistics and information gathering techniques.
- Ability to critically analyse and summarise complex material, quickly and accurately
- Excellent document writing skills.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise.
- Strong listening and recording skills with an ability to pay attention to detail.
- Proficient skill base in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong presentational skills
- Highly competent and experienced in the use of Enterprise Resource Planning systems and MS Office applications, especially Excel (lookup and pivot table functions).
- A high degree of numeracy, technical and analytical as well as problem solving skills and the ability to question current ways of working.
If you wish to apply, please call Martin Cookson on 01772 208962.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £24823.00 - £27580.00 per annum
- Location: Abingdon, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Martin Cookson
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-08 14:13:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist