IT Business Relationship Manager - CNC
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced IT Business Relationship Manager to work on a full-time, permanent contract for the Civil Nuclear Constabulary in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
- The Business Relationship Manager is required to proactively service the organisation as a ‘trusted advisor', and function as a key point of contact for IT business stakeholders.
They will represent IT services across the CNC promoting the IT vision, value, services and capabilities.
They are also act as advocates on behalf of business stakeholders to ensure IT services meet their business priorities and needs.
- Individuals in this role must be able to communicate clearly, negotiate, listen, mitigate conflict, build alliances and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
They will work closely with others on intangible issues across the organisation.
Their knowledge of technology risks and opportunities are shared to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the CNC.
- This role is required to work with the internal IT service management team and stakeholders across CNCs business areas to align technological solutions with the required business need and strategic aims and objectives.
- Work with the internal IT Service Managers, internal and external stakeholders as a thought leader to align technology solutions with business strategies.
To build trusted relationships with multiple roles both internally and externally supporting the requirement to ensure services are aligned to business need and strategic aims.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of CNC's IT function and services, including the service strategy and catalogue, and to be able to communicate across the CNC how IT solutions can support the achievement of short and longer terms business goals
- Facilitate and maintain internal stakeholder business planning and strategy meetings, where IT is a main component to the decision making.
- Participate in short- and longer-term planning sessions with stakeholders and IT to review and continuously improve business and IT processes.
- Communicate with the internal IT function, stakeholders, BIM and project managers to ensure they are aware of progress, risks and results of work carried out as required.
- Required to understand and anticipate the direction of the business areas, identifying opportunities and making recommendations to support the required future state.
- Partners with the Service Managers to deliver IT solutions to further the goals of the CNC, all while managing customer expectations around what CNCs IT function can deliver.
Education, Qualifications and Training
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Project Management qualifications such as Prince 2
- Evidence of continuing professional and personal development
- Internal or external supplier IT experience
- Experience in IT management, project and programme management, consulting, business analysis, process development or solutions management or other related areas
- Experience successfully implementing medium sized projects, managing a full lifecycle process
- Requires leadership and negotiation skills and experience/in-depth knowledge of the business, business requirements analysis and IT processes
- Experience of implementing and working with ERP systems
- An understanding of business functions to analyse and propose technical solutions for the business, assessing benefits, risks and costs.
If you wish to apply, please call Martin Cookson on 01772 208962
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £36063 - £44079 per annum
- Location: Abingdon, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Martin Cookson
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-08 13:27:21 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 3 Senior Dispensing Assistant
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Crisis CPN
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Personal Assistant
- Children's Social Worker
- HR Administrator
- Business Support Officer
- Programme Manager
- Senior Employment Lawyer
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
- Engagement & Brand Communications Manager
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker
- Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Operative (Gosport)
- Administrative Assistant
- Waste Transfer Operative
- Outsourced Finance Manager