An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN, RMN or RNLD to work in an exceptional care home based in the Edinburgh, Scotland area.
As a Nurse you will be working with one of UK's leading health care providers.
This care home offers residential care for those who need help with daily tasks, and nursing care for people who have complex medical needs.
The home also provides both residential dementia care and nursing dementia care for residents who require it
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
- Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
- Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
- Promote a cohesive team approach and a welcoming atmosphere to ensure staff members feel a connection to our residents and the home, and they are well supported to deliver high quality care
guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £16.47 per hour and the annual salary is up to £37,683.36 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 39 days holidays
- Overtime available
- Staff Pension
- Free Uniform
- For New Nurse Preceptorship Programmes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Eye Tests
- Free Car Parking
- Flexible Hours
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Awards Event (Recognition) - (Internal Nurse Awards)
- 12 Weeks Induction Process
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN, RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 1562
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV