Caretaker - Wakefield
Service Care Construction are currently recruiting on behalf of a company based in Wakefield who require a caretaker to join their team on a temporary basis.
Previous experience within a similar role is desirable however full training will be provided for this role so we are looking for someone who is reliable and willing to learn the role.
This is a full time position working 10:15am-7:15pm Monday to Friday and the role involves the following duties:
· Ensure premises are opened and secured with agreed procedures
· Ensure premises are maintained in a safe and secure manner
- Mail distribution
- Furniture re-organisation/ meeting room setups
- React to and execute immediately any general repairs and maintenance duties as required or requested to undertake
- Undertake cleaning duties as and when required and in accordance with the building needs and following COSH and health and safety using cleaning best practice
- Locking/ unlocking of the premises in-line with operational hours
Full training will be provided for this position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 01772 208967
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £10.50 per hour
- Location: Wakefield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lauren Marlor
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-08 11:49:52 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist