THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR BRAND MANAGER IS A PART TIME ROLE 2/3 DAYS PER WEEK THEREFORE THE SALARY IS PAID PRO RATA FROM THE FULL TIME SALARY RATE
The Brand Manager will be tasked with acquiring and retaining users and brands to the platform, whilst developing strategy and exploring opportunities to help increase engagement and audience.
As the successful candidate you will also be responsible for coordinating content for the platform, as well as planning a content calendar and managing relationships with content partners.
The role of Brand Manager is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience across sales and marketing.
The brand is an year-round digital platform for architects and designers to connect with sought-after furniture, lighting, surfaces and contract interiors brands.
Following on from the success of a series of meet the buyer/networking events, which welcomed more than 10,000 pre-qualified buyers to online one-day events, the brand was launched in Autumn 2021.
A year-round programme of talks, CPD’s and fair previews will help design businesses by generating traffic and interactions which in turn will drive data capture.
The annual brand subscription includes editorial inclusions in the brands newsletter, product inclusions on the homepage and much more.
Our client is on the lookout for a highly motivated, results driven Brand Manager with experience in B2B sales and marketing.
You will be analytical, and data orientated with a history of delivering results, but with creative flair and exceptional attention to detail.
You are a sharp, self-starter - motivated by individual targets and career progression.
You are resilient, you like challenges and you have no fear to engage prospect clients over the phone through cold calling.
Proficiency in any European language such as Italian, French, German, Danish, Swedish, Dutch is desired although not essential.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved every month
- Arrange at least 15 demos per month
- Develop and grow the existing client base and spend
- Actively seek new business
- Ensure all new business is followed up and turned into repeat business
- Ensure that the quality of brands is at the highest level
- Manage clients before and after they subscribe to the platform
- Communicate with the Sales Manager to ensure sales targets are being achieved
- Ensure accurate and responsible admin for all profile bookings
- Ensure that the in-house database is up to date with contacts and comments
- Plan and execute a marketing campaign to meet strategic objectives
- Identify target media, associations, industry partners and social media influencers and determine how they fit within the integrated campaign
- Develop a marketing budget and maintain budget trackers
- Create and deliver lead generation campaigns to drive revenue and acquire brands
- Identify, acquire and engage target audience
- Send timely, relevant communications through full mix of channels and optimise the effectiveness of these channels
- Monitor and adjust digital marketing activity based on performance metrics
- Establish relationships with and manage strategically important partners to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost
- Coordinate and plan relevant content for the platform, working closely with external curators
- Work with internal teams and external partners to generate content ideas for the platform
- Monitor campaign performance, produce relevant and timely reports and recommend changes to campaign execution based on data insights
- Analyse performance to drive revenue or pursue new opportunities
- Analyse and report trends over time and use these insights to build more effective campaigns
- Provide pre-agreed reports to monitor channel effectiveness and ROI
- Confident and communicative
- A team player with a sense of humour
- Experience of digital marketing preferable (PPC, SEO, online advertising)
- Database development and growth including segmentation / advanced targeting
- Building relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Analytical and questioning mindset
- Strong copywriting skills
- Content planning and organised
- Calm under pressure and able to prioritise effectively
- Experience of working in a pressurised environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Technology savvy.
Able to quickly adopt and work with new technology solutions
- Experience of working with CMS platforms (coding knowledge not required)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of managing social media through scheduling platforms such as Hootsuite etc.
and experience of social media listening and sentiment analysis
- Experience of marketing analytics and reporting platforms (Google Analytics/Adobe or others)
- Events marketing experience (both online and in-person)
- European language
If this role for Brand Manager sounds like the right fit for your skills and ambitions, then please apply with us today.
To discuss this role further, please contact us at INSIGNIA GROUP - Annie: 0203 750 0575 ext.
Alternatively, please send your CV via the link or directly to Annie: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Sophie: email@example.com and we will be in touch.
Please note INSIGNIA RECRUIT are an employment agency and are working on behalf of their client
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Greater London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Media
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AJE 7008
- Posted: 2022-04-06 13:23:54 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Clinical Educator
- Band 5 Nurse-Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Scientific IT Incident Manager - 18 months long-term Temp role
- Quality Manager
- Environmental Officer
- Radiographers, General and Rotational Band 6
- HDU Recovery / Critical Care Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (Head & Neck Oncology)
- Lead Radiographer
- OPD Senior Staff Nurse (Outpatient Department)
- Senior Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practioner
- Head of Nursing (Cancer Services)
- UCC Senior Staff Nurse(Urgent Care Center)
- Hospice Unit Staff Nurse-Band 5
- Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon
- Consultant Anaesthetist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Head & Neck Oncology
- Band 5 Intensive Care Unit- ICU Nurse
- Java Developer
- Senior Java Developer