A Marketing Executive for this unique brand.
It is the UK’s most-watched TV programme, regularly drawing in millions of viewers with a devoted following.
With a Live Show and magazine which are a vital part of this brand, and, like the TV programme, they are inspirational, intelligent, and innovative.
What is expected from you
As a Marketing Executive it is essential that you have previous experience in overseeing print and production of adverts and marketing collateral from start to finish, as well as strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate confidently and form promotional partnerships.
- Work with the Senior Marketing to implement a marketing and promotional plan, including schedules for media, direct marketing and PR.
- Brief and manage artwork for advertising schedule to include broadcast, national press and digital media.
- Run a targeted and engaging ECRM campaign including briefing and building email content, working with data team and analysing the results of each communication.
- Coordinating with the PR agency to deliver social media communications and grow our social media community, working with the Marketing Team Administrator to develop content and agreeing strategy with Senior Marketing.
- Identify and secure essential media partnerships and other third-party promotional partnerships.
- Manage the show website, using CMS system to creating engaging news stories and regularly updating content & exhibitor listings.
- To liaise with ticketing agencies to ensure a smooth-running ticketing process including tracking promotional codes and updating ticket reports.
Manage day-to-day box office activities pre and during event.
- Work closely with show sponsors and exhibitors and ensure all marketing deliverables are met.
- Assist with at show activity including running the press office with PR, overseeing photography/filming at show and managing competitions/competition winners.
- Working with Senior Marketing, to commission on-site visitor research and ensure proper dissemination of the results.
If this role of Marketing Executive sounds like the right fit for your skills and ambitions, then please apply with us today.
To discuss this role further, please contact us at INSIGNIA GROUP - Annie: 0203 750 0575 ext.
Alternatively, please send your CV via the link or direct to Annie: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Sophie: email@example.com and we will be in touch.
Please note INSIGNIA RECRUIT are an employment agency and are working on behalf of their client
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Greater London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Media
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AJE 7007
- Posted: 2022-04-06 13:23:30 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Clinical Educator
- Band 5 Nurse-Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Scientific IT Incident Manager - 18 months long-term Temp role
- Quality Manager
- Environmental Officer
- Radiographers, General and Rotational Band 6
- HDU Recovery / Critical Care Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (Head & Neck Oncology)
- Lead Radiographer
- OPD Senior Staff Nurse (Outpatient Department)
- Senior Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practioner
- Head of Nursing (Cancer Services)
- UCC Senior Staff Nurse(Urgent Care Center)
- Hospice Unit Staff Nurse-Band 5
- Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon
- Consultant Anaesthetist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Head & Neck Oncology
- Band 5 Intensive Care Unit- ICU Nurse
- Java Developer
- Senior Java Developer