Senior Marketing Executive
Our client is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join their Marketing Team, working across one of their brands with Home Interests at heart. Brands that you will be involved with are reputable household brands.
Some of which have been running for over 100 years, and possibly the longest running exhibition in the UK.
This award-winning consumer event in London and Scotland (as well as a winter seasonal edition), delivers an unparalleled audience of over 200,000 interested customers.
Our clients Senior Marketing Executive will need to be able to bring new ideas to the table and take real ownership of the industry, leveraging off their previous experience.
Someone who is creative, confident, adaptable, ambitious, dynamic and essentially able to bring a new energy to the brands. You will be responsible for the full marketing mix and ideally you’ll have been in a role where you’ve had that responsibility before.
What is expected of you
You will be working with the Marketing Manager and Show Team to develop and deliver comprehensive PR and marketing plans. Ultimately, you will be working to ensure attendance levels and the sales targets are achieved through promotional activity and content. You will report to the Portfolio Marketing Manager, but will work closely with the Event Director, Features Manager and wider event team to pull everything together.
You will also be asked to manage a Marketing Executive and Marketing Assistant during the campaigns.
- As Senior Marketing Executive you will assist in producing and implementing a marketing and promotional plan, including schedules for media, direct marketing and PR.
This is to be fully-costed and showing measurable performance targets for each area of expenditure.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to source, brief and manage advertising creative, media, direct marketing and PR related to your exhibition, and to ensure that all materials accurately convey agreed messages.
- Working with the Marketing Manager, to identify and secure essential media partnerships within the UK and overseas and other third-party promotional partnerships, delivering strategies to maximise their support for your exhibition.
- To produce and manage a positive web presence for your exhibition which is easy to find and navigate, and which is regularly updated.
Also, to ensure your exhibition is present and up to date on all relevant corporate and industry websites.
- To produce and manage all social media promotion channels such as facebook, twitter, linkedin, Instagram and others
- To track the effectiveness of all items of marketing communication as far as possible against agreed performance measures, and produce a post-evaluation of your campaign
- To communicate with exhibitors to generate content and create their profiles
- To work on site at your exhibition, overseeing photography and videography at show and managing specific events within the programme.
- To establish and maintain effective working partnerships with all relevant internal and external colleagues and associates
Who you are
You are super confident and enjoy being part of a busy and dynamic team.
You drive positivity and strive to create a culture of continuous improvement.
Leading from the front, with a strong work ethic and a great sense of humour you will be able to manage multiple projects and deliver them on time. In a nutshell as our clients Senior Marketing Executive:
- Detail, detail, detail!
- You strive to do things better
- Innovative with the desire to push creative boundaries
- Copy-writing (you’re a whizz)
- Planning and organising
- Communicating at all levels
- Relationship building
If this role for a Senior Marketing Executive sounds like the right fit for your skills and ambitions, then please apply with us today.
To discuss this role further, please contact us at INSIGNIA GROUP - Annie: 0203 750 0575 ext.
Alternatively, please send your CV via the link or directly to Annie: email@example.com
or Sophie: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
Please note INSIGNIA RECRUIT are an employment agency and are working on behalf of their client
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Greater London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Media
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AJE009
- Posted: 2022-04-06 13:23:00 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Staff Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Band 5 Nurse-Orthopaedics & Spinal Surgery
- Sister/Charge Nurse - Oncology Outpatients
- Band 5 Nurse-Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
- Clinical Educator
- Consultant Anaesthetist
- Marketing Executive
- Salesforce Developer
- Recruitment Branch Manager / Transport Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Sales Executive
- Sales Executive - German
- Sales Executive - Fluent German
- Sales Managers - Exhibitions & Events
- Show Manager - French Speaking
- Event Sales Executive
- UCC Senior Staff Nurse/Urgent Care Center
- OPD Senior Staff Nurse -Outpatient Department