JOB TITLE: Resettlement Officer
LOCATION: Ashford Area
CONTRACT TYPE: Temp
WEEKLY HOURS: 37 Hours
WORK PATTERN: Monday - Friday, 9 - 5
Looking for an experienced Resettlement Support Officer to deliver high quality person-centred support to customers living in supported accommodation service in accordance with the Person-Centred principles, enabling clients to sustain their tenancies by promoting independence, freedom, and choice all in the Ashford area and the opportunity to help with the Ukrainian refugee's.
- Ensure that prospective and current clients are fully aware of the support available, their financial obligations, rights and responsibilities under their tenancy/occupation arrangements and all related procedures.
- Manage your own case load.
- Report any concerns relating to safeguarding of vulnerable people using the correct procedures, attending case conferences and other meetings as required.
- Forge and maintain links with partner agencies and other key stakeholders as appropriate to ensure that good communication and co-operation is maintained.
- At least one year experience of working with migrant groups in resettlement settings or lived experience of resettlement.
· Experience of working in culturally diverse communities.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications or equivalent including the following: Outlook, Word, Excel.
Also, will be required to go through an enhanced DBS check.
Full Time Position
Monday - Friday
9 - 5
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 3 Healthcare Assistant
- Payroll Officer
- Tactical ICT Support Officer
- Housing Options Officer
- Manufacturing Operative
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Property & Regeneration Lawyer
- Audio Typist
- Counselling Clinical Manager
- Maintenance assistant
- Engagement & Communications Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- NHS 111 Call Handler/Health Advisor
- Community Payback Placement Co-Ordinator