Community Engagement Officer
Community Engagement Officer needed with West Berkshire Council, part of the Homes for Ukraine Scheme
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- initially 3 months
Location - Newbury (hybrid)
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £16 an hour
- To undertake targeted communication, engagement and co-production activities to assist development and delivery of support to those participating in the Homes for Ukraine scheme
- Organise and facilitate a diverse range of approaches, tailored for particular groups of residents
- To apply qualitative and quantitative data analysis techniques in order to process the information resulting from co-production and engagement activities
- To work with relevant stakeholders to raise awareness for the council's plans among those participating in the Homes for Ukraine Scheme
- To meet with an engage with residents while undertaking co-production, engagement and consultation activities
What is required?
- Drivers license and access to a vehicle
- GCSE Grade C in Maths, English and ICT or equivalent
- Educated to degree level or relevant vocational experience
- Experience working within a Local Government Performance or Communication Team
- Experience of managing online consultation exercises
- Experience of engaging and involving service users and a range of professionals in activity to inform organisational change
- Ability to work occasional evenings to attend meetings and workshops
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £16 per hour
- Location: Newbury, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Jemma Molloy
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-05 21:37:24 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist