Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker
Job title: Drug and Alcohol Recovery Worker
Working hours: Full time, 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday (9-5)
Contract: 3 months
Hourly rate: £18-20 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Deliver continuity of care through effective partnership working care coordination, delivery of interventions and key work responsibilities.
- Support the day-to-day operation of services through the delivery of appropriate evidence-based interventions.
- Manage an active caseload providing structured brief interventions and/or other psycho social and pharmacotherapy interventions in compliance with our delivery model.
- Assist in the delivery of an integrated service through the provision of assessment, recovery planning, appropriate referral, support, care coordination and interventions (e.g., psycho social, pharmacotherapy, harm reduction).
OCN/NVQ level 3 or equivalent or willing to achieve this within 12 Months
Successful track record of working with substance misuse service users.
Knowledge and understanding of health and safety, including assessing high-risk situations for service users
Knowledge and understanding of:
Assessment, care planning and key working.
Issues affecting substance misusers.
Solution focused Brief Therapy and/or motivational interviewing.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £18 - £20 per hour + Negotiable
- Location: Bournemouth, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Ellis Richardson
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-05 12:00:22 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist