Community Support Worker
Community Support Worker
Floating Mental Health Support Worker vacancy within a mental health supported living service in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
This is a temporary agency position for 4-6 weeks with the option to extend.
Shifts - 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Hours - Full-time - Temporary Agency position
Pay - Up to £13.50 ph Ltd dependant on experience
Locations - Bletchley, Milton Keynes
A full time temporary agency position has become available within a floating mental health supported living service in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
You will be responsible for supporting a case loads of up to 15 people suffering from mental health issues struggling within society and supporting them with all aspects of their life to guide them towards living more independently.
In most cases, they will have just been discharged from there first stage of care such as a psychiatric hospital.
You will be assisting service users with anything from social activities, mental recovery, employment, domestic activities, budgeting.
Ultimately, your main focus will be to help people move on from their current supported living complex and support them to a place where they are ready to take the next step towards full independence.
To achieve this, you will be working as part of an experienced team lasing with specialist mental health services.
- Essential to be a driver
- Must have previous experience in managing multiple caseloads
- Preferable to have minimum NVQ 3 level qualification relating to mental health or health and social care
- Preferable to have a valid DBS
- Preferable to have previous experience in a similar mental health setting
- Flexible towards availability
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Quick starts into contracts
- Referral bonus of £250
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- CV writing service
- Interview techniques coaching
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist