A Local Services based in Southwark is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position and the ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified or equivalent comprehensive knowledge of the application of conditions of service, good professional HR practice and current employment legislation, together with significant experience of providing high quality HR services.
The purpose of the role is to provide a comprehensive HR advisory and support service to an agreed range of customers, ensuring that they receive advice and support in accordance with the policies and procedures of the organisation and in line with best practice.
To encourage a culture of continuous improvement and modernisation, and to provide appropriate leadership and challenge to customers on all HR issues.
The main responsibilities of the role:
- To pro-actively provide appropriate, high quality, professional HR advice and support to an agreed set of customers on all HR issues both individual and collective, challenging inappropriate attitudes and practice and seeking to achieve improvements.
- At the direction of the Employee Relations Manager to give advice and provide support, briefings and surgeries on HR issues.
- To respond to email and telephone requests for advice and support from organisations managers on HR issues, seeking guidance where necessary and copying answers of general interest to the team's shared email drive for information.
- To prepare and present briefing sessions to staff and managers on a range of people issues and policies as required.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent comprehensive knowledge of the application of conditions of service, good professional HR practice and current employment legislation, together with significant experience of providing high quality HR services.
- Significant experience of providing HR advice to staff at all levels including trade union representatives.
- Experience of using information technology applications together with good keyboard skills and an understanding of the ways in which IT applications can be utilised in a HR environment.
- Experience of producing detailed written work, particularly in relation to the drafting of reports and briefing papers.
- Experience of effectively balancing customer and organisational HR requirements in order to ensure successful delivery of business objectives.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering between £23 - £24 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£580 - £600 p/week NET after deductions) dependant on experience and qualifications.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Short term
- Rate: £23 - £24 per hour + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Southwark, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-04 16:06:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Warehouse Operative
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Contracts Surveyor
- Support Worker
- Senior Booking Co-ordinator
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Gas Engineer
- Mental health night support worker
- Customer Resolution Team Administrator
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Resettlement Support Officer
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Medical Secretary
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse - NHS
- Electrical Project manager