Nurse Deputy Home Manager
An amazing new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Deputy Manager to work in an exceptional care home based in the Mastin Moor, Chesterfield area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This care home is designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care, and is finished to a high standard
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN or RMN with a valid NMC Pin
As the Deputy Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Promote an enabling environment, ensuring high standards of professional practice, whilst ensuring compliance with external regulatory standards are met at all times
- Be required to deputise in the absence of the manager
- Provide specific management, support, advice and motivation to the staff team to ensure that the people who use are services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals.
We are looking for people to join us to help achieve our aim of delivering a fantastic person-centred support service
- Need to have experience of working with people who have dementia.
You will also have held a supervisory role within the social care sector
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Demonstrable and proven managerial experience within a similar role and to have had responsibilities for the management and supervision of a staff team
- Must have good computer skills
- Have an understanding of person centred, needs-led and outcome based service
- Committed to quality care and service provision
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to maintain confidentiality
The successful Deputy Manager will receive an excellent salary of £21.00 per hour and the annual salary is £43,680 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week on Day Shifts
*22hrs supernumerary and 18hrs on the floor
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Options
Reference ID: 4612
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV