Our Client are looking to employ a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner for their excellent purpose built Nursery based near Bedford, Bedfordshire.
The Nursery Nurse must have a passion for childcare and be dedicated and driven to provide children with the highest standards of care, development and education in a safe and encouraging environment.
- Deliver outstanding learning opportunities and exceptional care
- Plan and provide effective teaching and learning
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Setting up and decontamination of instruments
- Communicate with colleagues, parents/carers to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effect assessments of the children during the stages of development
- Have passion for the Childcare industry
- Experience within Early Years Education
- A Level 3 Qualification in Early Years is or equivalent essential
- Competitive salary based on experience, passion & dedication
- Staff Discounts
- Long Time Service Bonus
- Staff Placement Bonus
- Recommendation Rewards
- Career Progression opportunities
The nursery has stunning grounds along with excellent facilities and the management have invested heavily into the latest resources and practises to provide their staff with eh best working environment to exceed in their careers.
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive salary, alongside working with a lovely, friendly team and a very experienced Nursery Manager who appreciates you and your work and also makes sure that staff happiness is top of the agenda.
If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on 01926 676369 or register your details.