Nurse Operations Manager
An outstanding new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Operations Manager to work for one of UK's leading health care providers based in the West Sussex region
Overseeing care services in the West Sussex region consisting of 6 Services.
The role will include travelling around the region daily as this is not desk job
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN, RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin and have experience in multi site management within the healthcare sector
As the Operations Manager your key responsibilities include:
- To provide effective and consistent leadership to Management teams in order to ensure high quality service delivery and business outcomes within safe and effective environments.
- To oversee and ensure the effective use of resources, including the financial performance of the Services, and support the maintenance of high levels of occupancy.
- To oversee and ensure compliance with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times, along with any contractual requirements and individual KPIs as set by the business
- To accurately represent the Business vision, strategy and values and ensure that Managers do the same
- To shape and develop the performance of Managers, within scope, using the Competency Framework to ensure that all Managers are meeting expectations in terms of performance and behaviour
- Identifying and communicating opportunities for new business and business development/growth
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- To be a good role model for all employees, being aspirational, optimistic, approachable and providing a regular presence and visibility as well as being consistent in all actions and decisions
- Understand the legal requirements of the prevailing care and other relevant legislation and ensure the Service complies
- Have a full understanding and working knowledge of all company policies and procedures and ensure that all these policies are adhered to and implemented by Managers at all times
- Must have experience in multisite elderly care management
- Excellent commercial knowledge within the healthcare sector
- Preferably a Nurse Manager
The successful Operations Manager will receive an amazing salary up to £65,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week on Days from Monday to Friday.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employee Ownership Trust
- Company Maternity Pay (after a qualifying period)
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
Reference ID: 4923
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV