An outstanding new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Operations Director for one of UK's leading health care providers.
As the operations director you will be accountable for the financial and operational performance of the services in Wales and Herefordshire areas
You will be accountable for the financial and operational performance of the region covering a range of care homes and services.
You will work closely with, and have the support of, colleagues from finance, HR, recruitment, business development and quality teams to take a collaborative approach to delivering outcomes.
This is a remote role with regular travel required, covering the regions
As the Operations Director your key responsibilities include:
- Lead and develop a culture in the region that values the very highest standards of safety, quality and excellent service user care are consistently delivered
- Lead and manage the Operational Management Team across all aspects of day to day business deliverables including monitoring performance in relation to quality and key performance indicators (QPI's & KPI's) to agreed targets for care standards, business planning, financial performance and quality
- Ensure compliance with all statutory regulatory bodies and company policies and procedures, and accountable for ensuring findings from internal site quality inspections are reviewed and actioned as appropriate, linking with Senior Quality Improvement Lead (QIL) and/or QIL as necessary
- Develop and maintain external stakeholder relationships (including Local Authorities & CCG's)
- Establish and direct a regional recruitment and retention strategy designed to meet appropriate staffing needs, reducing turnover and avoiding unnecessary agency usage
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Must have managed a large portfolio of homes minimum
- Must have been in operations director or a similar type of role recently
- Experience within the Social Care sector
- While previous health & social care management experience is not essential, a clear understanding of the factors influencing and impacting social care provision and a demonstrable passion for delivering high quality, person centred services is absolutely vital
The successful Operations Director will receive a well rewarded salary of £75,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
*£5,200 Car Allowance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Care first - Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Plus Voluntary benefit
Reference ID: 4976
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV