Personal Assistant - Leicester
Hi all, I'm looking for expereinced PA's with NHS experience to come help out our client in the leicester area.
Pay- £11.56 - £12.76 PAYE per hour.
Hours - 37.5 Hours Per week
Contract Length - Ongoing
- To co-ordinate arrangements for CPA meetings ensuring all reports are received, both before and after the meeting in a timely manner and all necessary administrative processes undertaken.
- To undertake administrative and secretarial work as required by the Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist and Senior Manager.
- Providing cover and support, working as a team, within the admin secretariat and to provide specific cover for the admin department as appropriate.
- To deal efficiently with all correspondence, monitoring telephone enquiries and providing information as appropriate.
- To maintain an accurate appointments schedule and manage the time of the Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist and Senior Manager
- To type and compose letters, memoranda and other documentation as required.
- To source and provide information as required to ensure all reports are accurate and completed to deadline to ensure the achieving of targets is evidenced.
- Using Microsoft Excel to produce reports, graphs and charts as requested.
- To convene and attend regular meetings as required, producing agendas and accurate minutes, making all necessary arrangements, including the collation of papers and agenda items.
- To maintain an efficient filing system including brought forward items to ensure that deadlines for responses are met.
- To ensure medical records both paper and electronic are filed in line with IG procedures, and that the Medical Records Department is supported with regard to the management of referrals, admissions and discharges.
- To welcome visitors to the Unit in a hospitable manner.
- To deal with service user enquiries.
- To organise events i.e.
- To liaise and deal with all external agencies, service users and carers.
- To ensure patient referrals are processed, to timely input, update and maintain information and resolve queries on the patient database.
Knowldege, Training and Experience
- OCR/text processing Level III or equivalent
- Educated to NVQ Level 4 or BTEC standard or equivalent level of knowledge and experience
- Previous experience of working in a recent similar role, to consultant/senior management level, familiar with administering the CPA process, CQUIN Targets, inputting information into spreadsheets or reports to ensure the monitoring of care standards.
- Extensive working experience of Microsoft Office packages.
- Working experience of producing graphs/charts/reports in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of working with computer databases.
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on 01772 208953, or alternatively send an updated CV to Matt.Clarke@servicecare.org.uk
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £11.56 - £12.76 per hour
- Location: Leicester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-03-09 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Warehouse Operative
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Contracts Surveyor
- Support Worker
- Senior Booking Co-ordinator
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Gas Engineer
- Mental health night support worker
- Customer Resolution Team Administrator
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Resettlement Support Officer
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Medical Secretary
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse - NHS
- Electrical Project manager